Digital Devices: eBooks, eAudiobooks, Magazines, Music, and Videos
- Kindle App
- Going Mobile (video instructions for downloading Adobe Editions, eBooks, and more)
- MY HELP
- How to: Kindle & Overdrive; includes most Kindle versions
TIPS for Kindle
- Kindle Apps
App for Android: (download to phone first); checkout item from Library collection; on Amazon site, choose delivery method (ex: Android); this will send to your phone. Open Amazon app on phone then click on Archive folder to locate title.
- Returning a Kindle eBook
In "Kindle for PC" app, select "Tools," "Manage My Kindle" and it takes you to your Amazon account that lists your Kindle downloaded checkouts. "Actions" button gives you a number of choices, including "Return this book."
- Kindle FIRE
You are able to check out and download a library book entirely on the device. There is not an Overdrive app or the Kindle app, so the whole process is done from the devices' browser.
The "get for kindle" redirect actually sends you to the correct page for sending the book to the device.Once the book is sent, press/tap the 'settings' icon and 'sync' on the device. There's the library Kindle book.
If using the mobile site, you will need to download the Adobe Reader app.
eReaders from Sony
- Going Mobile videos
- MY HELP
- How to transfer books from the Reader Library to the Reader Digital Digital Book
- How to download the Overdrive app (text with screenshots)
Want to download music tracks for FREE? Download tracks weekly or stream daily from the Sony Music collection. It's Freegal!
- iTunes App or Android App
- Download free DRM music (MP3 format w/ weekly limit)
- Freegal Tips
- Kindle and MP3 files (YouTube video)
Stream movies with Freegal Movies & Television.